reasons i tend to not talk
- people always interrupt me to tell another story because apparently my story isn’t good enough for their ears
- i sound like an idiot who just learned to talk two hours ago
- people seem disinterested in what i’m saying
- i hate my voice
- i have something really mean to say
- i hate you
- i repeat because this happens a lot: people interrupt me and never let me finish and i feel really shitty about myself because no one seems to want to listen to me
Some of the best pickup lines I’ve used so far:
- If nothing lasts forever, will you be my nothing?
- If beauty were time, you’d be an eternity.
- Are you a robot? Cause I’d like to turn you on.
- I need a map. I keep getting lost in your eyes.
- Do I know you? Cause you look like the man I want to marry.
- I lost my horse. Can I ride you instead?
AND THEN I GOT THIS ONE IN RETURN
- Here, could you hold this for me while I go for a walk? *holds out hand*
FUCK THAT’S CUTE